Frequently Asked Questions
about our photo booth services toronto and video booth rentals
- Q. Who can use Soapbox Photo and Video Booths?
- Q. How far in advance do I need to book my photo or video booth rental prior to my event?
- Q. What is the best place for the photo booth or video booth to be set up?
- Q. What are the setup requirements for a photo or video booth?
- Q. Is there a minimum rental time?
- Q. When is the final payment due?
- Q. What form of payment do you accept?
- Q. Can I use Soapbox Photo and Video Booths outside?
- Q. Where is your service Area?
- Q. Are the photo and video booths Handicap Accessible? How many people can fit in the booth?
- Q. Can we have a special message displayed on our prints?
- Q. I am renting a video booth. How soon will I get my edited DVD?
- Q. How many pictures can be taken?
- Q. How good is the photo quality?
- Q. Will I see myself on screen before my photo or video is taken?
- Q. Do you charge the guests to have their photo taken?
- Q. Is the online gallery password protected?
Soapbox Photo Booths and Video Booths are perfect for ALL occasions! Weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Reunions, Parties, Dances and more! You name the event, your guests will love using our booths!
We recommend booking your booth as far in advance as possible as spaces fill up fast. A $400 deposit is required to reserve your booth.
We recommend that you place the booth in the lobby or main hallway of your reception hall, but our professional quality photo, sound and lighting equipment ensures great quality no matter where the booth is located.
Our “open concept” photo booths and video booths stand 5 feet tall and require a 3 foot x 5 foot area to accommodate the booth and 2 stools. Our enclosed booths require a minimum of 3 foot x 4 foot. The booths must be located near a standard electrical outlet.
Our smallest package includes up to 3 hours. Additional hours and packages are available.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, cash and cheques.
YES. Our booths must be sheltered, however they may be used in marquees etc at outdoor events.
Our service area covers the Greater Toronto Area including Peel, Halton and Southern York region. A $1.00/Km fee applies for events outside our service area.
Our “open concept” booths are 100% accessible, and their open design allow large groups to leave a message or take a picture all at once! Our enclosed booths are more like traditional photo booths, seating 2 guests comfortably and squeezing in others.
YES. Your print can be fully customized. Choose from one of our borders, or work with us to design one of your own.
Booth footage will usually be edited and delivered within 4-6 weeks.
Your Soapbox Photo Booth comes with unlimited prints during your rental! One photo ‘sitting’ takes 4 pictures of your guest and prints them on to one 4×6 print, or choose duplicate 2×6 strips. Each sitting takes approximately 1 minute and can accommodate up to 60 sittings or groups per hour.
We use Canon Digital SLR cameras to ensure the highest possible quality.
With the photo booths, your guests will see themselves before each photo is taken. With the video booths, your guests will see themselves on screen for the duration of their recording.
NO. All of our packages include unlimited usage and prints for your guests.